Are you ready for a brand new recipe? Of course it’s a sweet one – I’m always on the lookout for new sweet recipe ideas! One of my favourite recipes to make is my rocky road, and so I decided to adapt it a bit and use another of my favourite flavours…Biscoff!
This bar has all the textures of a rocky road, but with the flavour of biscoff cookies and spread. If you can’t get biscoff spread, you can look and see if you can find other “biscuit spread” – it may be labelled as speculoos or just “spiced biscuit spread”, and check the ingredients to make sure it’s vegan. It’s delicious!
Biscoff Rocky Road
- 150g lotus biscuits
- 200g rich tea (or other mild) biscuits
- 300g vegan chocolate
- 75g vegan butter
- 200g biscoff cookie spread
- 50g vegan mini marshmallows To top
- 100g biscoff cookie spread
- 50g lotus biscuits
- mini marshmallows
- In a food processor, blend the lotus biscuits and rich teas until they are mostly crumbs.
- In a heat proof bowl, combine the chocolate, butter, and cookie spread, and melt (either in the microwave or over a double boiler).
- Once melted, stir in the biscuit crumbs and mini marshmallows and mix until well combined.
- Press into a lined tin, making sure to compress it well so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Melt the remaining cookie spread (from the “to top” section) and drizzle over the large bar.
- Break up the biscuits and press on to the melted spread. Sprinkle the marshmallows on top.
- Place in the fridge and leave to set for at least 2 hours, until firm.
- Slice into bars. Store in the fridge.