Are you ready for a brand new recipe? Of course it’s a sweet one – I’m always on the lookout for new sweet recipe ideas! One of my favourite recipes to make is my rocky road, and so I decided to adapt it a bit and use another of my favourite flavours…Biscoff!
This bar has all the textures of a rocky road, but with the flavour of biscoff cookies and spread. If you can’t get biscoff spread, you can look and see if you can find other “biscuit spread” – it may be labelled as speculoos or just “spiced biscuit spread”, and check the ingredients to make sure it’s vegan. It’s delicious!
Biscoff Rocky Road
- 150g lotus biscuits
- 100g rich tea (or other mild) biscuits
- 300g vegan chocolate
- 75g vegan butter
- 200g biscoff cookie spread
- 50g vegan mini marshmallows To top
- 100g biscoff cookie spread
- 50g lotus biscuits
- mini marshmallows
- In a food processor, blend the lotus biscuits and rich teas until they are mostly crumbs.
- In a heat proof bowl, combine the chocolate, butter, and cookie spread, and melt (either in the microwave or over a double boiler).
- Once melted, stir in the biscuit crumbs and mini marshmallows and mix until well combined.
- Press into a lined tin, making sure to compress it well so it doesn’t fall apart.
- Melt the remaining cookie spread (from the “to top” section) and drizzle over the large bar.
- Break up the biscuits and press on to the melted spread. Sprinkle the marshmallows on top.
- Place in the fridge and leave to set for at least 2 hours, until firm.
- Slice into bars. Store in the fridge.
6 thoughts on “Biscoff Rocky Road – VeganMoFo 2019”
Pingback: VeganMoFo 2019! – Walks, Talks & Eats
This looks delicious! I have a tonne of cookie spread in my cupboard as the moment thanks to Aldi’s annual Dutch Week! Plus I have some of the cookies themselves. Just need to get some mini marshmallows, and then this could be mine!
Oooh, yum, these look so good!
My son saw the screen and said he wanted to make it. It does look super yummy!
Thanks Ems for making these yummy scrummy biscoff treats for our little New Year’s Eve family gathering yesterday, particularly when you’re not feeling well. They are absolutely delicious and Sapphire has been trying to get her hands on my secret stash of them today!! xxxxx
This was awesome! Thank you for this great info,