So this meal may not be the prettiest. Bright green soup? Well, I don’t know if green is the most appetising colour, but it’s certainly tasty. And healthy! It’s actually packed full of protein and is pretty low calorie to go with that!
So while it may not look the prettiest – give it a go! The peas lend a slightly sweet taste but the garlic keeps it a nice and warming supper!
Pea & Garlic Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 650g frozen peas
- 1 tbsp boullion powder/1 stock cube, crumbled
- Salt & Pepper
- Fry the onion and garlic until softened.
- Stir in the frozen peas and stock powder, and pour over water until it just covers the peas.
- Simmer for 8-10 minutes, until the peas are thoroughly cooked.
- Either use a stick blender, or transfer the soup to a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Season well with salt and pepper and serve!